minimum 6h, usually 8h
most often suggested 8:00 am, other departures available
Minivan Volkswagen T6, minibus Mercedes Sprinter
from 129 PLN
Częstochowa for many years has been attracting millions of pilgrims not only from Poland but also from around the world. The Pauline Fathers Monastery is not only a place closely related to the history of Poland but also where you can see one of the most famous sacral paintings The Black Madonna.
Jasna Góra is a sanctuary situated on a limestone hill one of the most prominent places of Marian cult. The origins of the sanctuary date back to the 14th century. Popes, kings, aristocrats, statesmen, and representatives of all social strata came to Częstochowa for prayer. Jasna Góra is also a place that has witnessed many historical events such as the Swedish Deluge. At present, around 5 million people come to Jasna Gora. Undoubtedly, the image of Our Lady of Czestochowa is one of the most recognizable symbols of Christianity. A trip to this place for many tourists is an essential part of their stay in Krakow. The distance that divides the monastery from the city is less than 130 km.
We offer the tour to Częstochowa in the PRIVATE TOUR option. We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. In addition to choosing the start and end times of the trip, a private comfort-class car with a private driver, the undoubted advantage of this version is the opportunity to visit Jasna Góra with a private guide in a previously chosen language. In this case, please make a reservation at least two days in advance. Only then we can guarantee full flexibility due to the ever rising interest in the Sanctuary of Jasna Góra.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board of our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rain, we provide umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking warmer clothes and comfortable shoes.
- In the Sanctuary, there are no requirements regarding the size of the luggage that you can carry with you. However, we recommend that you leave it in our office or in the car so that it doesn't bother you during the visit. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- After sightseeing, free time is available.