Kraków (Wolski forest)
minimum 4h, usually 6h
most common 10:00 am, other departures available
Volkswagen Caravelle, Multivan T5/T6, for bigger groups: Mercedes Sprinter
from 79 PLN
The zoological garden in Krakow is an unusual place. It lies in the Wolski Forest where there are many walking, cycling and educational trails.
The Kraków zoological garden exists since 1929 in Las Wolski, at an altitude of 345 m above sea level. The most important function of this place is to protect endangered animals. 260 species of animals are currently in the Krakow zoo. Here you can observe animals in favourable conditions surrounded by greenery. Especially for those of you who have children, the zoo is an exotic attraction. If only because of the opportunity to participate in animal feeding shows (elephants or penguins) or direct contact with domesticated animals in a mini zoo, where you can pet or feed the animals with food prepared at the zoo.
We offer trips to the Kraków Zoo in the PRIVATE TOUR option. We created this option to satisfy the most demanding of tourists. The undoubted advantage of this version is the opportunity to choose the start and end times of the trip and a private comfort-class car with a professional driver. Transfers are arranged by minivan with onboard WiFi.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening/afternoon or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can safely leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you where it will also be safe in the car. On request, the company can rent a "sachet" for handy things during the trip.
- Photographing and filming require no permits.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. Entrance in the winter season is possible from 9:00 to 14:00. In case of rain, we have umbrellas and raincoats.
- We recommend taking comfortable shoes and warmer clothes with you in case of bad weather.
- The company can rent a wheelchair for people with disabilities for the duration of the trip, but please have a guardian who will help you move around - please inform us about your willingness to rent the equipment in advance. Drivers are not allowed to enter the ZOO grounds with the group. They can, however, drive you to the very entrance and wait for your return until the end of the visit.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling / still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi) optional for each participant when booking a trip.