Kraków, Nowa Huta (New Steelworks) district
usually around 12:30 pm
Minivan Volkswagen T6
od 129 PLN
Nowa Huta - is a tour that will show you through the history of the Krakow city during the communist era. Transport is arranged in a comfortable minivan with an English-speaking driver with an audio guide in a previously selected language.
The recordings in seven languages tell an engaging story and various curiosities about the places you visit on the route.
We have nothing against hot or rainy weather. Our cars are fully equipped for all kinds of weather.
This tour is available in two options:
BEST VALUE TOUR
The trip along with travel times takes about 1,5 hours. We can pick you up from one of the six points specified on the map (map available below the description and in the link http://tinyurl.com/yachy3bb).
The duration may slightly vary due to events outside of our control.
The tour takes place in groups of up to 8 people with an audio guide in a previously chosen language.
It is the most popular visiting option chosen by tourists. The price includes pickup from your place of stay or one of the fixed meeting points, a tour with a professional audio guide in Polish, English, French, German, Russian, Italian or Spanish a drink and transport to your hotel/apartment in Krakow.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer. There is also the possibility of staying on the last stop on our route, the aviation museum and visiting on your own this place full of history. Returning to the city centre can be done, for example, by tram or other means of public transport - the museum is very well connected to the old part of the city. The return may take no more than 20 minutes. This option is available at extra cost in the form of admission tickets to the museum. This option for an additional cost also allows you to extend the driver's services until the end of the day. Please provide this information at the time of booking so that we can fully tailor the offer to your needs.
CUSTOM MADE TOUR
JThis is an option tailored to the needs of customers looking for a more sophisticated proposal. In this case, customers have at their disposal a driver and a car, which allows them to stop along the way at a selected restaurant for example.
This option allows you to add your own ideas to the trip without being dependent on an organized group where you need to take into account a planned tour schedule.
Custom Made allows you to maintain influence over the duration of the trip. It is possible to stay longer in one place on the route to learn more about its history or even allow yourself to take more pictures.
After the trip, our driver will take you to your chosen destination in Krakow, be it a restaurant where you can spend a pleasant evening or to another of the many attractions that Krakow has to offer.
- Free wifi is available all the time on board our cars.
- We recommend choosing brunch in the additional options, a perfect complement to our offer, filling, full of healthy ingredients lunch-box in six versions to choose from, it will be a great solution on the go.
- We offer free drinks throughout the year (sparkling/still water, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull) optional for each participant when booking a trip.
- The trip is possible every day of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rain, we provide umbrellas and raincoats. We recommend taking warmer clothes and comfortable shoes in case of bad weather.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can leave it in our luggage storage in the office or take it with you in the car where it will also be safe. At the client's request, the company can rent for the duration of the visit a sachet for handy things.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- A short break and the possibility to use the toilet appears after about 45 minutes en route.